FREE SHIPPING ON U.S. ORDERS $99+
Leez shipping protection program
*Please note: The Leez Shipping Protection Program is only available to select brands at this time
Thank you for participating in the Leez Shipping Protection Program (“Shipping Protection”). By choosing to participate in Shipping Protection, you hereby acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
Shipping Protection ensures that you, the brand, receive the full value of the invoiced order (minus the commission Leez would have received for the order), regardless of whether the package arrives to you or arrives damaged.
Shipping Protection will cost you 1.5% of the value of the shipment, plus any additional shipping and handling fee added, with a $2 minimum.
Shipping Protection covers the value of your invoiced order in the following instances:
- The shipped package does not arrive to you;
- The package arrives, but all of the items are damaged; and
- The package arrives, but some of the items are damaged.
Shipping Protection ensures that you will get paid what you otherwise would have been paid, whether the shipment goes missing or becomes damaged during shipping. Leez will pay you for the value of the missing or damaged items inside the package, plus any shipping and handling fee (excluding the cost of commission that Leez would have received for such items).
The process is automated. There is no need to complete any additional paperwork and there is no additional time required to file a damaged shipping claim with your carrier or spend unnecessary time waiting for approval of your claim. Leez will pay you according to the payment terms (e.g. “net-30” vs. “next-day”) you have chosen to register with Leez. The shipment must be confirmed by the carrier as received via package scan, otherwise Shipping Protection will not apply under any circumstance.
Shipping Protection does not cover damages or loss under the following circumstances:
- Loss from delay, deterioration, spoilage or contamination of perishable merchandise;
- Missing items not included in the package;
- Loss, damage, or non-arrival of any package or its contents which (a) is addressed, wrapped, or packed insufficiently, incorrectly, or contrary to carrier's packaging requirements;
- Damage which is deemed exceedingly minor, frequently occurring, or caused by the nature of the product itself regardless of careful handling;
- Cosmetic damages limited to the packaging where the intended good is not damaged.
- Any package where the damage is deemed preventable had the shipment included the appropriate use of packing materials such as, but not limited to, packaging tape, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, crumpled paper, styrofoam, or mail rollers.
- Loss where the carrier’s tracking records have the shipment marked as delivered will not be honored, unless documentation from the carrier is provided, which acknowledges a mistake in the tracking information, or if adequate proof is provided to support theft or mishandling.
- In the event the brand intentionally conceals or misrepresents any material fact or circumstance relating to the damage or loss claim;
- Against loss or damage caused by or resulting from: (a) hostile or warlike action in time of peace or war, including action in hindering, combating or defending against an actual, impending or expected attack, (1) by any government or sovereign power (de jure facto), or by any authority maintaining or using military, naval or air forces; or (2) by military, naval or air forces; (3) by an agent of any such government power, authority or forces (b) any weapon of war employing atomic fission or radioactive force whether in time of peace or war; (c) insurrection, rebellion, revolution, civil war, usurped power, or action taken by governmental authority in hindering, combating or defending against such an occurrence, seizure, or destruction under quarantine or Customs regulations, confiscation by order of any government or public authority or risks of contraband or illegal transportation of trade.
- Against loss or damage caused by nuclear reaction/radiation or radioactive contamination, all whether controlled or uncontrolled, and whether such loss be direct or indirect, proximate or remote, or be in whole or in part caused by, contributed to, or aggravated by the peril(s) insured against in this Policy; however, direct loss by "fire" resulting from nuclear reaction/radiation or radioactive contamination is insured against by this Policy.
- Against loss or damage caused by Customs seizure, inspection, handling, or destruction.
- Any package containing goods prohibited or restricted under applicable laws.
Leez reserves the right to cancel its Shipping Protection Program at any time, provided that any shipments with Shipping Protection that are processed through the Leez platform prior to the date of termination will be honored.