* Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient well known for its vital role in the immune system.
* Vitamin C is also necessary for the production of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue) and is therefore important for skin, bone, and joint health.
* Vitamin C is needed for amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron.
* It is also a highly effective antioxidant that can help maintain healthy tissues by neutralizing free radicals generated during normal metabolism and exposure to environmental stressors.
* Rose Hips, which are natural sources of ascorbic acid, have been included to complement this formula.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.